Great Grilling Recipes
Welcome to Great Grilling!
Thank you for visiting our website.
Enjoy our original grilling recipes! Be sure to check out our new line of spice rubs too!
Thank you for coming to our website. We have more than a hundred easy and excellent grilling recipes. From great veggies to pulled pork, you can find it here! Be sure to check us out on Facebook! Look for us as Great Grilling.
Look for us in the upcoming J. Lohr Winery newsletter with a great grilling lamb recipe paired with their wonderful new J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir.
Our New Mexico Grilled "Coyote Wings" are on CNN! Check it out:
We are Randy and Rainee. We love food and lighting up the BBQ has been a way of life for us. Randy is a chef and Rainee, his “foodie” wife with whom he has spent over twenty-five years sharing the kitchen.
Randy is now a trained and Certified Kansas City Barbeque Society Judge, the classes were a lot of fun. We are really looking forward to some events. We are also looking at starting a competition BBQ team :-)
We are now online from California's central coast and the Paso Robles wine country! If you have not been here, make this area a part of your trip to California. If you are a Californian, then come and see this beautiful part of the state, plus check out all the great food and wines of the area.
Becoming a chef is a journey of experience, to remain a chef is a constant path of trial and yes, error. One we truly enjoy.
It is not just that we have tended to live in tropical places with year round warm weather... but naturally, over the years we have more often than not gravitated to the barbecue, indoors and out. It is healthy, delicious, and fun! Now we have settled in the beautiful central coast region of California. With great weather, great small beach towns and amazing wineries, we love this area.
Hey! Check out our recipe in the CNN Grill Masters section. It was our Sriracha chicken wings that made it. Check it out:
Most BBQ's are made for “all weather”. You know you're hooked when you find yourself out there in the cold or dark!
This is not just a seasonal passion; it is a way of life worth adventuring.
And if you are looking for simplicity, we could not agree more. We have come across certain tips and products that streamline your job and have some killer recipes that are quick, healthy, and easy.
Here are just a couple of our recent creations:
Diablo Canyon Salmon
Makaha Style Huli Huli Chicken
Tiger prawns with Mojo de Ajo ( Garlic sauce) An easy dish for garlic lovers.
New York steak with an ancho chili rub. Cooked on the grill with some wood chips makes this wonderful.
As this site grows, please go ahead and look around. See if you can’t find something to tickle your taste buds.
You may want to bookmark this website to share in our newest additions as we add them. From our home to yours, we wish you...
Randy and Rainee
Table of Contents:
- The Grilling Blog
- The Grilling Blog is where you stay up-to-date on any additions or changes at great-grilling.com. If we post a new great recipe for the grill, you will not miss a thing.
- Grill chef Randy and foodie wife share all about their life and grilling.
- Looking for a real grill chef ? Chef Randy and foodie wife giving lots of tips and recipes at the grill
- Helpful grilling tips for grilling, barbecueing and smoking.
- Fine and fun art on grilling tips with barbecuing and smoking basics.
- How to grill your food on the grill with confidence
- When you want to know how to grill great food in a snap
- Grill recipes for steak, recipes, some inside tips on steak and beef
- Grill recipes for steak, how to buy the right steaks,and the right cuts for the grill and great grilled steak recipes
- Grilled pork recipes specially made by Chef Randy
- Sharing some of our favorite pork recipes on the grill along with some facts about this succulent food.
- Know how to cook lamb in the best way along with great recipes
- How to cook lamb in the most delicious ways. Try grilling it with this great recipe.
- Grilled Chicken Recipes & Poultry
- Great easy and flavorful grilled chicken recipes and poultry recipes, great marinades and rubs. From European cuisines, Latin to Asian and Pacific Rim, great recipes are here!
- Original grilling fish recipes from a chef and his wife to your table.
- Chef Randy and his wife enjoy sharing many grilling fish recipes that are created and some inspired by other chefs. Enjoy these recipes in your home!
- Grilling lobster tails and other shellfish recipes from Chef Randy
- What could be better than grilling lobster tails or shrimp recipes, we will show you our favorites from around the world and different cuisines.
- Chipotle Rub Mojo de Ajo and Spanish Rub. Grilling Salmon with flair!
- Try this wonderful chipotle rub with toasted garlic sauce and smoky chipotles
- Three Peppercorn Spice Steak Rub with Three Peppercorn Spice
- Three peppercorn steak rub is a classsic spice rub for beef and chops loaded with steakhouse flavor!
- Grilled Lobster with Lemon Vanilla Buerre Blanc Sauce
- A fantastic grilled lobster recipe, grilled lobster with lemon vanilla buerre blanc
- Spicy Shrimp with BBQ Spices and Two Chile Mojo de Ajo
- Chef Randy likes his spicy shrimp. This is one of our favorite easy grilled shrimp recipes, shrimp rubbed with bbq spices and a two chile mojo de ajo sauce
- Wonderful Grilled Garlic Chicken with Herb Pesto Recipe
- A simple garlic chicken with herb pesto is delicous and satisfying
- Grilling shrimp is always a winner!
- Grilling shrimp is a sure way for an awesome gourmet dinner. Great grilling has original grilled shrimp recipes!
- Original delicious side dish recipes and accompaniments
- Looking for great side dish recipes for your grilling or BBQ, this is the spot for creative salad and side dish recipes
- Having dry rub recipes in an an assortment of flavors is essential for grilling
- Great simple dry rub recipes that are flavorful and fast to make grilling extraordinary..
- Grilling Marinades suggestions and recipes
- Grilling marinades are healthy and key to making flavorful easy!
- Bbq sauces that have some fire and flavor
- Chef Randy sharing a favorite BBQ sauces that are different and full of flavor
- For the best dessert recipes on the grill
- Here are some of our best dessert recipes we like to make for special occasions
- Great wine choices to pair with your meal
- Wine drinkers alert! Chef Randy is sharing his new and old favorites.
- Great-grilling.com sitemap galore
- Great-grilling sitemap -to quickly find anything you want that is on our website.
- Contact Great-Grilling Chef Randy and Rainee here!
- For questions, comments, and requests please contact great-grilling chef Randy and his wife, Rainee using this form.
- Grilled Thai pork chops with delicious peanut sauce is sublime
- This Thai pork chop recipe with peanut sauce brings the exotic flavors to your home grill
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- This Thai recipe is inspired by the Satays of Thailand and Indonesia, it is great on pork or chicken
- Delicious! New York Steak Recipe with Mushrooms Diablo
- This New York steak recipe is to me the epitome of beef. A good New York steak is flavorful and tender.
- Grilled Mexican chicken ~Sinaloa "Roadside Highway" Style
- this delicious grilled Mexican chicken is a favorite from living in Cabo San Lucas.
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Hoisin Dai Fao
- These grilled baby back ribs are succulent and flavorful, great for entertaining and parties for their exotic flavors
- Grilled Swordfish
- A classic grilled swordfish recipe, this is a simple yet totally satisfying.
- One look!Grilling Lamb Loin Chops with Spanish Rub and Sherry Vinegar Reduction
- Grilling lamb chops full of the flavors of Spain and the Mediterranean.
- Grilled Pork Baby Back Ribs with Espresso Ancho Chile Rub
- Grilled Baby Backs are to many their favorite ribs off the grill. This is a great and simple recipe, easy and really good. Baby backs, grilled with the rich flavor of the rub and then a squeeze of li
- Demi-glace based sauces are great gourmet sauces for special dinners!
- Demi-glace based sauces are great gourmet sauces for special dinners!
- Grilling Equipment suggestions from a chef.
- You will find ratings, reviews, and suggestions on stainless steel grill, weber charcoal grills, gas grill ratings, grilling equipment
- This pinot noir blackberry sauce recipe is wonderful on lamb or salmon
- Withflavors from the Pacific Northwest, this pinot noir blackberry sauce is excellent on salmon and lamb
- Grilling Salmon Fillets Recipe with Pinot Noir & Blackberry Grilling Sauce
- Try grilling salmon fillets in a way that really exhibits the flavors of the Pacific Northwest.
- Classic Potato Salad #1
- This is a classic potato salad that everyone will love, simple and goes with almost everything from the grill or BBQ.
- Grilling Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Garlic and Lime
- Grilling corn on the cob is one of those iconic dishes of summertime for BBQs and outdoor get togethers.
- This Italian Grilling Spice Rub is Molto Bene!
- This Italian grilling rub has great flavors to bring a bit of Italy to your grill.
- Indian Cooking and Grilling Spice Rub
- This Indian cooking and grilling spice rub brings wonderful flavors of Garam Masala to the grill for all grilled foods.
- Demi Glace Sauce with Red Wine and Shallot
- This demi glace sauce with red wine and shallots is a French Bistro classic, updated for the grill!
- Great-grilling.com Sitemap page 3
- Here is page 3 of great-grilling.com sitemap
- New York Steak with Shallot and Red Wine Demi Glace Sauce
- New York Steak with a Shallot and Red Wine sauce is a classic French bistro dish now for the grill!
- Halibut Recipes - Grill Roasted Halibut with Pesto Crust
- Searching for grilled halibut recipes? Try grill roasted halibut with Pesto Crust, it's molto bene!
- Duck recipes for the grill!
- This is the place to find your duck recipes for the grill! Try grilled duck breast with cherry chipotle sauce
- Leg of Lamb Recipes: Try Greek gyros style
- Great leg of lamb recipes, this Greek gyros style transports you to the Greek isles.
- Tzatziki Sauce, Greek Yogurt Sauce
- This tzatziki sauce is wonderful with Lamb Gyros Style or other Greek foods.
- Bbq Sauce Recipes - Randy's Redeye Coffee BBQ Sauce
- One of our favorite BBQ sauce recipes, Randy's Redeye Coffee BBQ Sauce
- Ono recipes at thier best! Try Grilled Ono with Soy, Ginger, and Garlic
- Ono recipes, Wahoo recipes? This one is great Grilled Ono with Soy, Ginger and Garlic!
- Been wahoo Fishing? Try this great wahoo ono recipe!
- Weather wahoo fishing or not, try this great wahoo recipe, grilled Wahoo with Caymanian Rum Sauce
- Grilling Mahi Mahi, one of the finest and sustainable seafoods for the grill
- Grilling Mahi Mahi, one of the finest and sustainable seafoods for the grill
- Grilled Tomato and Chipotle Sauce
- A spicy grilled tomato and chipotle sauce for grilled seafood Cabo style!
- Randy's Spicy Poultry Rub
- Randy's Spicy Poultry Rub is Something to Crow About!
- How to grill shrimp? Here is your guide and great recipes!
- How to grill shrimp? Check out this guide and original recipes and
- Grilled prawns Argentine style is easy and delicious.
- Grilled prawns with Argentine marinade is a simple, fast and health dish. Full of flavors from Argentina.
- Heart healthy recipes, healthy foods and healthy grilling from Great Grilling
- heart healthy recipes and healthy grilling guidlines for healthy foods from the grill.
- This Moroccan recipe for chermoula sauce is excellent for seafood and chicken.
- This easy Moroccan recipe for chermoula sauce is excellent for seafood and poultry from the grill.
- This chicken breast recipe has great southwestern flavors, chicken Santa Fe
- A great and easy chicken breast recipe try this southwestern style chicken Santa Fe
- Here is the place to find your cooking gifts and grilling gifts.
- Here is the place to find the perfect cooking gifts, grilling gifts and gourmet foods for your grilling chef!
- Original hamburger recipes, burger recipes from great grilling.
- Great hamburger recipes or burger recipes, we have them for you at www.great-grilling.com.
- Grilled Shrimp Creole is an all American experience!
- Grilled Shrimp Creole is a new spin on an American and Creole recipe and one of our favorite shrimp recipes
- An excellent article and resource for low cholesterol recipes
- Low cholesteral recipes from our friend Georgia at at www.lowcholesteralrecipes.org, she has given us some great ideas and recipes for low cholesteral cooking.
- An American mainstay of the picnic and grill, here's a new twist on hot dogs
- Hot dogs, everyone knows how to grill them but here are some new ideas that are fun and tasty!
- Artichoke recipes for the grill are the most flavorful.
- Our artichoke recipes are flavorful and easy, great grilled artichoke recipes
- Searching for pork chop recipes? Try riesling brined pork chops!
- Looking for special pork chop recipes? Double thick riesling brined pork chops with citrus vinaigrette is a show stopper.
- This potatoes au gratin recipe is classically elegant!
- This is an elegant and classic potatoes au gratin recipe, rich and beautiful too.
- This steak marinade recipe is bold and flavorful
- A bold steak marinade recipe full of American flavors, bourbon and mustard
- Try this easy Bourbon steak recipe for big flavors
- This easy Bourbon Steak recipe has big flavors that will make for a great satisfying steak dinner.
- Looking for grill grates, here is our review of GrillGrates
- Grill grates have been around, but the new Grillgrates brings big improvements, this is our product review.
- Outstanding Steelhead recipes, easy enough for the campfire or home.
- Among grilled steelhead recipes, this is a tasty and easy recipe that will please everyone.
- This Italian recipe for baby back ribs is delicious.
- This Italian recipe for grilled baby back ribs may not be classical, but they are delicious!
- Smoked Turkey with Andouille Sausage and Shrimp Stuffing
- This smoked turkey recipe has wonderful Louisiana flavors and is moist and flavorful.
- Smoker reviews by Great-Grilling.com's chef Randy
- Smoker reviews by Randy the chef from Great-Grilling.com
- Copper River Salmon is excellent and has that real "wild" salmon flavor.
- Copper River salmon, grilled with an exotic East-West Kung Pao glaze
- Smoked Prime Rib is delicious and Smoked Buffalo Prime Rib is a healthy option!
- Our smoked prime rib using buffalo is a health and flavorful option to traditional prime rib.
- Buffalo burger recipes, here are wonderfully creative, easy and tasty recipes.
- Here is Great Grilling's guide to tasty buffalo burger recipes and buffalo burgers!
- Grilled Pork Chops with Jalapeno Balsamic Glaze
- Grilled pork chops with jalapeno glaze a great recipe for extra thick chops!
- A wonderful Grilled Vegetable Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- This grilled vegetable salad is a meal in its self or a great addition to your grilled dinner
- Grilled vegetables are versatile, from entrees to wonderful side dishes.
- Grilled vegetables are an outstanding dish, whether as a entree or accompaniment for your grilled meals.
- Lettuce Wraps with Pacific Rim Grilled Pork Loin
- Lettuce wraps with grilled Asian pork loin chops is a great appetizer or entree
- Super Bowl Appetizers
- Super Bowl Appetizers XLV you are in the right place!
- Spatchcocked Chicken sounds rather amusing, but it is delicious!
- Spatchcocked chicken cooks more evenly on the grill and with our Spanish flavors is sure to be one of your favorite grilled chicken recipes.
- This chicken thigh recipe is spicy with exotic Asian flavors
- An excellent chicken thigh recipe, this dish has the flavors of the Pacific Rim and is versatile as an appetizer or entree.
- Looking for Turkish recipes? Try this Turkish Chicken Kebab
- Looking for great Turkish recipes, try a great Turkish recipe for the grill, Turkish Chicken Kebabs with a wonderful yogurt marinade and sauce.
- Our original tri tip recipe, Santa Maria tri tip & other tri tip recipes
- The original tri tip recipe, traditional Santa Maria tri tip and other tri tip recipes!
- Original Tri Tip Recipe!
- This is a flavorful way to prepare tri tip, with our Ancho Chile and Tequila Marinade!
- Chicken adobo recipe~ an excellent Spanish recipe that have spread worldwide
- Chicken Adobo recipe to die for! They have spread all over the world, but their roots are in Spanish recipes.
- Grilled Albacore with Curry Oil and Mango Salsa
- This grilled Albacore recipe with Curry Oil and Mango Salsa is easy and has wonderful contrasts of flavors.
- Best BBQ Chicken Recipe
- This is the best BBQ Chicken recipe for your gas grill, nice and smoky and easy too!
- Grilled Fish Tacos are one of our favorite meals!
- After living in Cabo San Lucas and Hawaii, grilled fish tacos are something that we take very seriously!
- Get some great grilling supplies here. We have delicous spice rubs
- A one stop shop for wonderful spice rubs made by Chef Randy of great-grilling.com